منابع و مآخذ
- Abdoli, Bahram, (2004), Fundamental of mental- social of physical education and sport. Bamdad ketab.Tehran.
- Adabi firojah. J (2007). Survey of effective factors in prompting of Iran’s sport tourism with consider to national sport, attraction. MSC thesis. Tarbiat Modaress University.
- Afsah Hosseini F,2006. Spot, City, Tourism, Proceeding of the First National Conference of sport & exercise, Tehran, PP.17-19.
- Aliabadi, Samira; Hessami, Shima, (2015), Feasibility study of Functional link between Ecotourism and Sport Tourism in Iran Case Study (Kurdistan Province), , Volume 3, Issue 11, Page 43-50
- Amin Bidokhti A, Nazari, M,(2009).The Role of Marketing in Tourism Development. Journal of Management Perspective.32:49-68
- Balali M, 2011. Surveying the perspective of managers and experts regarding the sports tourism industry in Khorasan Razavi Province. Master thesis. Hakim Sabzavari University.
- Cho, Kwang-Min (2001). Developing Taekwondo as a tourist commodity. IJASS, 13 (2), 53-62.
- Deenihan, Gerard & Caulfield, Brian, (2015), Do tourists value different levels of cycling infrastructure? , Tourism Management
, Volume 46
- Gibson, H.J. (2005). The wide world of sport tourism. Parks & Recreation, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p 108, 7p, 11C.
, arzad; Honarvar
, Afshar; Nematpoor
, Rafiah, 2014, An Investigation of Influential Factors on Development of Water Sport’s Tourism in Coastal Cities of Mazandaran, sport management and development, A Biannual Journal, University of Guilan, Article 3, Volume 2, Issue 2
, Page 19-30
- Gibson H.J, Willming C, Holdnak A. (2003). Small- scale event sport tourism: fans as tourists. Tourism Management. 24. 181-190.
- Giridhar, b. Sai.(2007), himachal tourism: a swot analysis, international marketing conference on marketing & society, 8-10 april, 2007, iimk 252
- Gratton, Chris; Henry, Ian (2001). Sport in the City: the role of sport in economic and social regeneration. Routledge, Florence, KY, USA.
- Haitm, A. B. (2009). Tourism marketing in Libya between reality and ambition. Ph.D Dissertation, west-hungry university. http://www.nyme.hu/fileadmin/dokumentumok/ktk/Kepzes_doktori/2009/2009_HaitmBizan_t.pdf
- Hinch T &. Higham, J. (2002). Tourism, sport and seasons: The challenges and potentials of overcoming seasonality in the sport and tourism sectors. Tourism Management 23, pp. 175-185.
- Hingtgen, Nathan
. Kline, Carol, Fernandes, Luci. McGehee, Nancy Gard
. (2015), Cuba in transition: Tourism industry perceptions of entrepreneurial change, Tourism Management
, Volume 50
, October 2015, Pages 184–193
- Honarvar, Afshar (2005). “Effective factors on tourism development resulting from holding international sports events in the country in sport and tourism managers point of view”, M.Sc. thesis, Tarbiat Moallem University.
- Jahanbakhsh-Ganjeh, M. (2012), Study the introduction of Persian fallow deer to Dena Protected Area in format of SWOT Model, The First National Conference on Zagros Environmental Law and Natural Resources, 2012, Lorestan, Iran.
- Jordan, Fiona. (2005).An occupational hazard? Sex segregation in tourism employment; Available online 9June.
- Khosravi, Hossein (2007).“Urban space and sport tourism”, presented as lecture in the first national conference of city and sport. Tehran
- Kim Nam- Su, Laurence Chalip. (2004). Why travel to the FIFA World Cup? Effects of motives background, interest, and constraints, Tourism Management, 24: 695-707