Aini, Mohammad(2014), Urban Management in Iran from the Perspective of Laws, Tehran Metropolis: Raheh Nasim Cultural and Artistic Institute
Berkupour, Nasser; Asadi, Iraj(2011), Summary of the book Urban Management and Governance, University of Arts.
Basirat, Meysameh (2014), Electronic Governance in the Metropolis of Tehran, Opportunities and Challenges, Proceedings of the Conference on Decentralization and Decentralization of the Capital.
Jafari Langravi, Mohammad Jafar (2013), Culture of Elementology (Civil Law - Criminal Law), Ganj-e-Danesh Publications.
Hajipour, Khalil (2008), Explaining the process of formation and spatial transformation of the metropolitan area of Tehran, Ph.D. thesis, Campus of Fine Arts, University of Tehran.
Sojudi, Forouzan (2008), Urban Planning for Crime Prevention, Mizan Publishing.
Kamyar, Gholamrez (2008), Urban Law and Urban Development, Tehran Metropolis, Majd Publications.
Mohammad Nasl, Gholam Reza(2012), Principles of Crime Prevention, Mizan Publishing.
Newman, Peter; Tornley, Andieh(2008), Urban Planning in Europe, International Competition, National Systems and Planning Plans, translated by Aref Aghvami Moghaddam, Tehran Metropolis, Azarakhsh Publications.
10. Ahmadi, Sajjad; Kalantari, Mohsen; Saif al-Dini, Frankeh(2012), Spatial Analysis of Crime Patterns in District 17 of Tehran Metropolitan Municipality, Journal of Applied Research in Geographical Sciences, Year 13, Issue 31, Winter 2013, p.18.
11. Parvin, Khairullah, Zarshaki, Mohammad (2016), Legal Analysis of Densitization of the Tehran Metropolis with Emphasis on the Criteria of Citizenship Rights ", Bi-Quarterly Journal of Administrative Law, Second Year, No. 10, p. 22
12. Shia, Ismaili (2003), "The need for urban management change in Iran", Journal of Geography and Development, No. 24, Volume 17, Page 16
13. Sadeghi Fasaei, Somayeh (2009), Sociological analysis of fear of crime and insecurity among women in the metropolitan city of Tehran, Journal of the Department of Sociology, Tehran Metropolitan University, Volume 17, Number 36, pp. 125-152 .
14. Arabshahi, Zahra (2004), "Study of per capita income changes in the country's metropolitan municipalities", Journal of Urban Management, Volume 17, Number 17, pp. 68-75.
15. Kazemian, Gholamreza; Asgari, Ali (2011), "Recognition and analysis of the existing system of management of urban complexes in the country", Journal of Urban Management, No. 18, pp. 24-28.
16. Kalantari, Mohsen (2010), "Analysis of spatial-temporal egos of delinquency and insecurity in urban areas", Journal of Social Revenge, Second Year, No. 1, Spring and Summer 89, pp. 7-33.
17. Jafari, Hasan (2009), Urban Policies (Urban Planning) Effective in Crime Prevention, Master Thesis in Law, Law, Islamic Azad University, Mashhad Branch.
18. Hosseini, Ibrahim; Adibzadeh, Bahmaneh (2013), Physical Security with the approach of security and privacy through environmental design, the first conference on the improvement and renovation of worn-out urban structures - December 10 and 11, 2013; Mashhad .
20. Chakrabarty, B. K (2001) Urban Management - Concepts, Principles, Techniques And Education, Cities, Vol 18, No 5. Pp 331–345.
21. Helmut Aust
, Anel du Plessis
(2018), Good Urban Governance as a Global Aspiration: On the Potential and Limits of Sustainable Development Goal 11
22. McEwan, C. (January 01, 2005) New spaces of citizenship? Rethinking gendered participation and empowerment in South Africa. Political Geography, 24, 8, 969-991.
23. Olsen, J. E., & Haslett, T. (January 01, 2002) Strategic management in action Systemic Practice and Action Research, 15, 6, 449-464.
25. Wellington J. and Innocent C. (2009). URBAN LOCALGOVERNANCE IN THE CRUCIBLE: EMPIRICAL OVERTONES OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT MEDDLING IN LOCAL URBAN COUNCILS AFFAIRS IN ZIMBABWE. Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, 3(12), August, pp 166- 182.