- Qajar, Hamed. (1396), Discourse Conflicts in the Islamic Revolution. Tehran: Sociologists publication.
- Indigo, M, Dargahi, H, Kurdish Kid, (2010). Government and Economic Growth in Iran. Tehran: Ney Publishing.
- Nozari, Hamid. (1394). Another Discourse on Development in Iran. Tehran: Kharazmi University Press.
- Bashirieh, Hussein. (1381). An Introduction to Iranian Political Sociology of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Tehran: Contemporary Look.
- Bashiriyeh, Hussein. (1384). On the eve of Iran's political anomie. Journal of Development Process, 62.
- Marian Jorgensen-Louise Phillips (2010) Theory and Method in Discourse Analysis, translation by Hadi Jalili, Ney Publishing
-Kadivar, Mohsen, (2000), Concerns about Religious Governance, Tehran Ney Publishing
-Sultani, Seyyed Ali Asghar (2007), Power, Discourse and Language, Mechanisms of Power Flow in the Islamic Republic of Iran
-Khatami, Mohammad (1999) Civil Society from the Perspective of Islam, in The Relationship between Religion and Civil Society, Tehran: Publishing Institute
-Kashi, Gholamreza, (2000), The Magic of Speech, Cultural Subjectivity and the Semantic System in the Second June Elections, Future Pouyan Cultural Institute,
-Amiri, Jahandar (2007) Revisionist Reformists and Father of Readers, Tehran Islamic Revolution Documentation Center
- Abdi, Abbas, (2012) Returning to Civil Society or Escape from Politics, Mehrnameh Journal No. 28
- Moufeh, Shantal, (2012) About Politics, translated by Mansour Ansari, Tehran, New Event
Zahmatkesh, Ebrahim, Ebrahimzadeh, Issa, Zali, Nader (2020), Pathology of the Regional Planning System in the Coastal Provinces of the North of the Country. Scientific and Research Quarterly of New Attitudes in Human Geography, 12 (2), 1-16.
Basiri Sadr, Mohammad, Akhbari, Mohammad, Faraji Rad, Abdolreza, Borna, Reza (2020), Geopolitical Analysis of the Effects of Climate Change on Sustainable Development of Iran 12 (2), 133-152.
Karkhehabadi, Zeinab, Ghaderi, Mohammad Reza, Akbari, Mahnaz, Bagheri, Hassan (2018), Survey of the level of development of the provinces in the framework of land management. Scientific and Research Quarterly of New Attitudes in Human Geography, 11 (1), 101-110.