10. Cai, P. Y., Huang, H. G., Yang, F. Z., Sun, W. and Chen, B., (2009). Investigation of public's perception towards rural sustainable development based on two-level expert system, Expert Systems with Applications. Vol. 36, No. 5: 8910-8924.
11. Chigbu, U.E., (2012). Village Renewal as an Instrument of Rural Development: Evidence from Weyarn, Germany, Community Development, No 43, pp. 209-224.
12. Demirovic, D., Galeev, M., Fotina, O., & Radosavac, A., (2019). Diversification of Rural Economy in Pale Municipality (Entity of Republic of Srpska, Bosnia & Heregovina) Jovana Ivanovic, Sinisa BERJAN University of East Sarajevo, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina. А 265 Агротехнологии XXI века= Agrotechnologies of the XXI century: материалы, 18.
13. Fozuni, B., Estelajy, A., & Shareat Panahi, M. (2017). The Role of Environmental Factors in Rural Economy Development, Quarterly of New Attitudes in Human Geography, Vol 9, No 3. (in persian)
14. Ghaffari, H., Younessi, A., & Abedini, A. (2016). The Role of Land Consolidation on the Agricultural Sector Productivity; Case Study of Shazand City, Economic Growth & Development Research, Volume 6, 23(2). (in persian)
16. Fallahtabar, N. (2017). Challenges of rural development initiatives from sustainable development perspective using swot model, Geography, Vol 7, No 3. (in persian)
17. Fallahtabar, N. (2018). Assessing the Role of Rural Women in Handicrafts and Promoting Sustainable Rural Development, Quarterly of New Attitudes in Human Geography, Vol 10, No 2. (in persian)
18. Holden, E., Linnerud, K., & Banister, D., (2014). Sustainable development: Our Common Future revisited, www .Elsevier.com /locate/gloenvcha, Global Environmental Change, 26 (2014) 130–139.
19. Hoseini, S., Pakravan, M., Gilanpoor, O., & Etefaghi, M. (2012). The Effect of Support Policies on Agricultural Productivity Changes in Iran, Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, Vol. 25, No. 4, P. 507-516. (in persian)
20. Kalantari, K., Asadi, A., & Choobchian, S. (2009). Developing and Validating Sustainable Development Indicators for Rural Areas, Urnan Regional studies & research, Volume 1, Issue 2. (in persian)
21. Koocheki, A., Nassiri, M., Moradei, R., & Mansoori, H. (2014). Assessing Sustainable Agriculture Development Status in Iran and Offering of Sustainability Approaches, Agricultural science & sustainable production, Volume 23, Issue 4. (in persian)
22. Karim, M., Safdarinahad, M., & Amjadipour, M. (2014). Agricultural Development and Resistive Economy, Alternative to Oil Revenue, The macro & Strategic policies, Volume 2, No6. (in persian)
23. Knaap, G., & Chakraborty, A., (2007). Comprehensive Planning for Sustainable Rural Development, University of Maryland – USA, Special Issue on Rural Development Policy - No 37, pp.18-20
24. Mohammadi, R., Lashgarara, F., & Omidi, M. (2018). Desiging a model for using information and communication technologies in the rural economy, agricultural economics & development, volume 32, No 4. (in persian)
25. Moradi, V., & Talebi, M. (2017). Structural Analysis of Rural Sustainability Indicators, Space Economics and Rural Development, volume 6, No 3. (in persian)
26. Moridsadat, M., Roknoddin Eftekhari, A., Pourtaheri, M., & Shabanali Fami, H. (2018). Analysis the Sustainability of Macro and Sectorial Agricultural Policies in Five-year Plans of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Journal of agricultural economics & development research, Volume 49, Issue 1. (in persian)
27. Mosayyebi, S., Barghi, B., Rahimi, D., & Ghanbari, Y. (2018). Prioritization of Rural Development Strategies by Sustainable Development Approach (Case Study: Villages in the Northwest of Isfahan Province), Journal of Research and Rural Planning, Vol.7, No.1. (in persian)
28. Mahdavi, M., Bahiraee, H., & Hasan zade, D. (2013). An Investigation of Iranian Environmental Capabilities in Rural Sustainable Development Planning, Quarterly of New Attitudes in Human Geography, Vol 5, No 3. (in persian)
29. Naruei, M., & Mehrabi, H. (2015).The Study of Government’s Supportive Policies’ Impact on Productivity in Agricultural Sector in Iran (Panel Data Approach), Majlis & Rahbord, Volume 22, Issue 83. (in persian)
30. Nasiri, M., Molaei, N., & Poorramazan, E. (2019). Analysis of New Rural Management System and Environmental-Ecological and Rural-Physical-Spatial Development, Quarterly of New Attitudes in Human Geography y, Vol 11, No 3. (in persian)
31. Naseri, A., Rahmani, B., & Monshizade, R. (2017). Assessing the Role of Agricultural and Economic Factors in Rural Entrepreneurship Development, Quarterly of New Attitudes in Human Geography, Vol 9, No 3. (in persian)
32. Petrick, M., Wandel, J., & Karsten, K., (2013). Rediscovering the virgin lands: Agricultural investment and rural livelihoods in a Eurasian frontier area. World Development, 43, 164-179.
33. Rasul, G. (2016). Managing the food, water, and energy nexus for achieving the Sustainable Development Goals in South Asia. Environmental Development, 18, 14-25.
34. Rezvani, M., Badri, S., Torabi, Z., & Hajary, B. (2016). Identifying Rural Development Strategies Using the SOAR Partnership Framework, Space Economics and Rural Development, Vol 5, No 1. (in persian)
35. Rockström, J., Williams, J., Daily, G., Noble, A., Matthews, N., Gordon, L., & de Fraiture, C. (2017). Sustainable intensification of agriculture for human prosperity and global sustainability. Ambio, 46(1), 4-17.
36. Rodrigue, J.P., (2009). Sustainable Development, Dept. of Global Studies & Geography, Hofstra University.
37. Saboori, M. (2014). Grouping of Iranian Agricultural and Rural Development Indicators based on Human Geography of Iranian Farmers, Quarterly of New Attitudes in Human Geography, Vol 6, No 3. (in persian)
38. Shayan, M., Ghanbari, S., & Bazrafshan, J. (2018). Classification and Analysis of Stability in Rural Settlements Case Study: Zarrin Dasht City, Geography and Territorial Spatial Arrangement, Volume 8, Issue 26. (in persian)
39. Shayan, M., & taghdisi, A. (2016). Relationship agriculture with rural development (case study of: towhnship zarindasht), Journal of Studies of Human settlements planning, Volume 11, Issue 35. (in persian)
40. Shayan, H., Hoseinzade, S., & Khosrobegy, R. (2011). Sustainability and Rural Development Assessment, Case Study: Kamijan City, Geography & Development, Issue 24. (in persian)
41. Shareat Panahi, M., Abedini, M., & Abdolmaleki, H. (2014). Investigating the Role of Geographical Foundations in Sustainable Rural Development Planning Using the SOWT Model, Quarterly of New Attitudes in Human Geography, Vol 6, No 3. (in persian)
42. Sharbatiyan, M., Bokharaei, A., & Tavafi, P. (2015). The study of social capital in rural development (Case study: Village of AsadAbad city Torbat-Heidriyeh), Quarterly of New Attitudes in Human Geography, Vol 7, No 4. (in persian)
43. Shahriary, Z., Shareat Panahi, M., & Faraji rad, A. (2017). Analysis of Ecotourism's Role in Sustainable Environmental and Social Resources in Rural Areas for Sustainable Development, New approaches in human geography, Vol 10, No 1. (in persian)
44. Statistical Center of Iran, https://www.amar.org.ir/, 2016
45. Taherabadi, F., Moetamed, M., & Khaledian, M. (2016). Analysis of Barriers and Problems of Agricultural Water Management in Achieving Sustainable Development, Case of Kangavar City and Sahneh in Kermanshah Province, Space Economics and Rural Development, Volume 5, Issue 3. (in persian)
46. Varga, E., (2008). The Challenges of Sustainable Rural Development towards Engineering, Policy, Montreal.