- Afrakhteh, H. & Qasemi Syani, M. (2015) The Role of Industrial areas in rural development (case study: Koohpayeh industrial area, Isfahan city). House and the Environment of the Village Quarterly,148.
- Bozarjamhari, KH. & yousefi, N. (2014) Human Settlement Planning Studies، mashhad, iran, 9(28).
- Chadwilk, W. (2007) Spatial Organization in Rural Areas. NewYork :Prentice-Hall.
- D’Amatoa, D. Rekolaa, M. Wanb, M. Caia, D. Toppinena, A. (2017) Effects of industrial plantations on ecosystem services andlivelihoods: Perspectives of rural communities in China, Journal of Elsevier, 63 ,pp. 266–278.
- Darban Astaneh, A. (2006) Concepts and principles, the organization of industries in rural regions. Tehran: Municipalities and Rural Municipalities Organization of the Country.
- Ghadiri masoum, M. & rezvani, M. & hajilou, M. (2015) Assessing the impact of industrial settlements on the quality of life of peripheral rural areas ,Case Study: Sharif Industrial Town, Abhar County، Quarterly journal of human geography, 47(2), pp.297-313.
- Hasheminejad, F. (2012),Survey influence of creating and development Industrial town on regional development (case study :kheirabad Industrial town :Arak's) ,Master thesisDepartment of Regional Development Planning, Allameh Tabatabaei University, PP.173.
- Lee, S. (2007) Diversification of the Rural Economy:A Case Study on Rural Industrialization in the Republic of Korea, Pyongyang: INSES.
- Moosavi Shahroodi, M. (2005) Light industries, rural development key. Tehran:
- Moshiri, R. & Azar-abad, N. (2008) Rural areas establishment consequences in rural regions. Village and Development Quarterly, 3, pp.181-194.
- Motiee Langroodi, H. & Najafi Kani, A. (2012) Rural development and industrialization of the industrial development theories and strategies. Tehran: Tehran University Publication.
- Motiee Langroodi, H. (2004) Rural planning with the emphasis on Iran. Mashhad:University Jahad Publication.
- Motiee Langroodi, H. Toorani, A. & Soleimangoli, R. (2012) Industrial towns establishment spatial consequences evaluation in rural areas, Central district, Minoodasht city. The Journal ofUrban and Regional Studies and Researches, (3)9, pp.37-58.
- Nobakht, R. & fathi, S. & karimiyan, H. (2015) The impact of industrial settlements on socio-economic development in Iran, Case Study: of Masjed Soleiman Tribal Area, Journal of Iranian Social Development Studies, 7(1).
- Parikh, Alka. (1996) Impact of rural industrialization on Village Life and Economy: A Social Accounting Matrix Approach, Economic Development and Cultural Change, Vol. 44, No. 2. pp. 351-377.
- Pourtaheri ,M. & eftekhari, A. & naghavi, M. (2013) The Role of Industrial Towns In the economic development of villages around,Case study: Behshahr Industrial Town, Quarterly journal of geographic research, 22(1), pp.103-116.
- Qorbanpoor, H. (2010) The study of socioeconomic effects of industrial towns in rural development (case study: Savadkooh city). (MSc thesis),Tehran: Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Department.
- Radpear, G. (2008) Rural Planning (New Approach). London: Blackwell.
- Rahimi, A. (2005) The specification of the features of Processing and Complementary industries of agricultural department and rural industries. Tehran: The Ministry of Agriculture.
- Riyahi, V. & pashazadeh, A. (2014) Investigating the effects of Garmi Industrial Park on the development of areas, Journal of Applied Geosciences Research, 14(33).
- Rezvani, M. & Ghadiri masoum, M. & Hajilou, M. (2019) Explaining the effects of industrial settlements on the quality of life of rural workers in settlements, Case Study: Sharif Industrial City, Abhar County, Zanjan Province,Journal of Planning Studies - Human Settlements, 12(4) ,PP.765-784.
- Sahraiyan, M. (2001) Iranian economy, light industries organization, a plan in Iranian economy reconstruction. Qom: Maaref Publication.
- Taherkhani, M. (2000) the cornerstone of the strategy, the future development of rural small businesses, Geographical Research, No.20, pp. 168-151.
- Taher-khani, M. (2002) The role of industrial areas in rural regions development (case study: Rural industrial areas in Markazi Province). Tehran: Tehran University Geographical Researches Quarterly.
- Wang, X. (2001) Practicum Report Rural Industrialization in China, Saint Marys university.
- Ying LIUa, Jikun HUANGb,1, Precious ZIKHALI c. (2015) The bittersweet fruits of industrialization in rural China: The cost of environment and the benefit from off-farm employment, journal of Elsevier, 38, pp.1–10.
- Zuhui HUANG a, Xiaobo ZHANG b, Yunwei ZHU a. (2008) The role of clustering in rural industrialization: A case study of the footwear industry I n Wenzhou,Journal of Elsevier, 19 ,pp.409–420.
Keywords: Industrial Town, Rural Sustainable Development, Rural Economy – Arak