- Abrahamian, Yervand (1997), The Mass of the People in the Iranian Constitutional Revolution, Shiraz, Shiraz Publication
- Akhavan Kazemi, Bahram (2012), Supervision in Islamic System, Tehran, Institute of Islamic Culture and Thought
- Aghaei, Moslem (2007), The Basis and Nature of Judicial Oversight of Government Acts, Tehran, Journal of Strategic Research Institute 1
- Bordbar, Mohammad Hosseini (2001), Public Relations Law, Tehran, Phoenix Publications
- Parvin, Kheirollah (2014), Foundations of Public Law, Tehran, Post Office
- Pirnia, Hassan (2010), Ancient History, Tehran, New Truth
- Khoshzad, Akbar (2011), The Last Constitutional Assembly, Tehran, Surah Mehr Publications
- Javan Arasteh, Hossein (2005), Social and Political Rights in Islam, Tehran, Education Publication Office
- Rasekh, Mohammad (2011), Supervision and Balance in the Basic Law System, Tehran, Dok Publishing
- Sadeghi Neshat, Amir (2015), Introduction to the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Tehran
- Sadr al-Shafi'i, Seyyed Nasrallah (1993), Judicial Oversight of Government Acts in the Court of Administrative Justice, Tehran, Shahriar Publication
- Shokri Agriculture, Abbas and Farhadi, Ehsan (2011), Basij in the Iranian Constitutional Revolution, Tehran
- Kohan, Goel (1362), The History of Censorship in the Iranian Press, Translated by Iraj Afshar, Tehran, Agah Publishing
- Amid Zanjani, Abbas Ali and Musa Zadeh, Ibrahim (2010), Supervision of Governance and Justice of the Utilities, Tehran, Tehran University Press
- Madani, Seyed Jalaluddin (1369). Contemporary Iranian Political History, Tehran, Press Office, Vol. 1
- Mahmoudi, Abdolhossein (2008), Missing Opportunity, Tehran, Mave Andishe Publications
- Mirmohammadi, Seyed Mohammad (2004), Model of Supervision and Control in the Administrative System of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Tehran, Khome Publications
- Hashemi, Seyyed Mohammadi (2007), Constitutional Law of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Tehran, Maghans Publication, Volume 1
- Hashemi, Seyyed Mohammadi (2006), The Constitutional Law of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Tehran, Magazine Publication, Volume 2
- Habibnejad, Seyed Ahmad, Ameri, Zahra (2014), The Basis of Monitoring in the Constitutional Law System of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Political Science Quarterly, 65
- Ameri, Zahra (2015), Political Oversight of Power and its Application by the People in the Iranian Legal System), Sphere of Politics, 3
- Mousa Zadeh, Ebrahim (2011), (Comparative Study of Article 90 Commission and Supervisory Authority), Judicial Legal Views Quarterly, 13
- Moharrami, Saeed (1996), (Monitoring the Political Power in Shiite Islam), Msc Thesis, Faculty of Political Science, Imam Sadegh University
- Moghassinia, Alireza (2013), (Causes and Factors of Non-Implementation of Article Eighth of the Constitution), M.Sc.
- Rahimi, Mohammad, Saniie, Mansour, Esmaeilzadeh, Abdol Salam (1398), Evaluation of Spatial Justice in Sustainable Distribution and Development of Urban Green Space Using Entropy and Dispersion Factor Model (Case Study: 10 Districts of Shiraz). Journal of New Attitudes in Human Geography, 12 (1), 277-292.
- Pirbabaei, Mohammad Taghi, Hashempour, Parisa, Bagheri, Peymanzadeh (1398), Explaining Spatial Justice from the Perspective of Providing Health Services in Urban Spaces and Land Uses for the Elderly (Case Study: Tehran District 15). Journal of New Attitudes in Human Geography, 12 (1), 345-362.
- Warrior, Shahram, Saeedeh Zarrabadi, Zahra Sadat, Zizari, Yousefali, Bandarabad, Alireza (1398), Explaining a Pattern of City Navigation with an Environmental Psychological Approach (Case Study: 11 Pavements in Tehran). Journal of New Attitudes in Human Geography, 11 (4), 579-561.
- Ghorbani, Davood, Aivazzadeh, Hassan, Zolghadr, Malik, Khaligraphy, Mehdi (1398), Analysis of Geographical Justice in the Cold War International System Based on John Rawls Theory. Journal of New Attitudes in Human Geography, 11 (4), 305-283.
29. Aghaebi, Ali, Motouf, Sharif (1998), Investigating the Impact of University on Regional Development Based on Islamic Justice in West of Tehran Province with Emphasis on Cultural Development of Islamshahr City. Journal of New Attitudes in Human Geography, 11 (4), 489-465.
30. Koushaneh, Roshan, Ezat Panah, Bakhtiar, Mousavi, Mirjanfeh (1398), Spatial Distribution Analysis of Urban Public Utilities Using Williamson Index Method (Case Study: Tabriz Metropolitan Area), Journal of New Attitudes in Human Geography, 11 ( 4), 221-205.
- Ghahiei, Behnaz, Rahmani, Bijan, Malek Hosseini, Abbas, Ghahiei, Mehdi (1398), Factors Affecting Sustainable Social Development in Arak. Quarterly Journal of New Attitudes in Human Geography, 11 (3), 114-135.
- Zare, Zahra, Amir Ahmadi, Rahmatollah (1398), Comparing the Effectiveness of Creating Urban Spaces in Tehran for Women and Men. Journal of New Attitudes in Human Geography, 11 (3), 291-302.
- Panahi, Alireza, Poladi, Kamal (1979), A Comparative Comparison of Liberal Democracy and Dialogue Democracy (Western Countries Approach). Journal of New Attitudes in Human Geography, 10 (3), 161-179.
34. Amini Nejad, Gholamreza, Yazdan Panah, Enayatollah, Bahramian, Hosseini (1397), Measurement of Satisfaction with Public Welfare Services in the Land Use System of Bandar Deir Province, Bushehr Province. Journal of New Attitudes in Human Geography, 10 (3), 91-108.
35. Rasouli, Mojtaba, Aqalaji, Alireza, Shariatpanahi, Majid Wali (1397), Classification of Rural Settlements in Saveh County in terms of Deprivation and Degree of Development Using the Morrisons Inequality Index. Journal of New Attitudes in Human Geography, 10 (2), 203-216.
- Dalai Milan, Ebrahim, Kheyreddin, Reza (1396), Measuring Spatial Justice in Public Transport System with Network Analysis Model (Case Study: Districts 2, 3, 4 and 5 of Tehran City). Journal of New Attitudes in Human Geography, 9 (3), 1-39.
37. Keikhosravi, Qasem, Lashkari, Hassan, Baqaei, Mojtaba, Nehdani, Mehdi (2016), Factory Industry Positioning (AHP) and Fuzzy Logic Model in Sabzevar. Ali Quarterly