- Peters. P. (1988), Investment Risk and Trust: The Role of International Law, in Dewaart. P. Peters. P. & Denter; E. (eds.) International Law and Development”, Martinus Nijhoff. [In Persian].
- Sornarajah,M. (2007) International Law on Foreign Investment,2ed, Cambridge University.
- Kaveh, Kambiz (2001). Investigating the Reasons for Non-Joint Investment in Free Zones of Iran, Department of Business Management, MSc Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Tehran Branch [In Persian].
- Schreuer,Ch. (2003), Dispute Settlement, ICDID, Model.2.1, UNCTAD.
- Nwogugu, E. (1976), “Legal Problems of Foreign Investments” R.C.A.D.I. Vol. 153.
- Eqbal Taleghani, Hossein (2004). Foreign Direct Investment Boom, Political Economy Quarterly, No. 6 [In Persian].
- Shapira, Jean (1992). International Business Law, Rabia Eskin's Translation, Publications and Education of the Islamic Revolution.
- Tavassoli Naeini, Manouchehr & Nasouhian, Reza (2017). The Conflict between Urban Regulations and Investment Laws in Protection of Ownership; A Challenge to Attract Foreign Investment in Iran; Journal of Urban Management Research, No. 47 [In Persian].
- Pour Esmaeili, Alireza and Shiravi, Abdolhossein (2013). National Security in Foreign Investment Law, Journal of Law, School of Law and Political Science, No. 3 [In Persian].
- Pour Esmaeili, Alireza (2012). The Impact of Iran's Accession to the World Trade Organization on Foreign Investment Regulation, Doctoral Thesis, Department of Private Law, University of Tehran, Faculty of Law and Political Science [In Persian].
11. Hatami, Ali and Karimian, Esmaeil (2015). Foreign Investment Law in the light of Investment Laws and Contracts, Tehran, Tisa [In Persian].
12. Ahmadvand, Manouchehr (2012). Barriers to Privatization and Investment in Iran, Islamic Azad University, Shiraz Branch [In Persian].
13. Rahimi Boroujerdi, Alireza (2007). Economic liberalization from theory to practice, Tehran: Aram Publications [In Persian].
14. Tahmasebi, Javad (2011). Legal Barriers to Foreign Investment and Related Solutions, Master's Thesis, Department of Private Law, University of Mazandaran [In Persian].
- Hashemi, Seyed Mohammad (2008). Constitutional Law of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Sovereignty and Political Institutions, Volume Two, Tehran, The Legal Foundation of Mizan [In Persian].
16. Ziaei, Yasser (2014), The Position of Environmental Commitments in International Investment Law, Quarterly Journal of Public Law Research, Volume 15, Number 42, Year 15 [In Persian].
- Dozandeh Ziabari, Fatemeh and Timur Amar (2010), The Role of Security and Protecting Foreign Tourism Laws for International Economic Development and Tourism as an International Solution Using the DEMATEL Method. "New Attitudes in Human Geography, 11, 4 , 101-89.
- Darvishi, Kameil and Heidar lotfi and Mohammad Hassan Nami (2019), Management and Planning of Sustainable Tourism System in Iranian Metropolis. Journal of New Attitudes in Human Geography, 11 (3), 374-395.
- Eftekhari, Elham and Masoud Mahdavi Hajilooyi and Parviz Kordovani (2019), Evaluation of Tourism Development Strategies around Metropolitan Areas: (Shemiranat City, Lavasanat District). Journal of New Attitudes in Human Geography, 11 (2), 261-289.
- Mehri talar Pashti, Esfandiar and Isa Pourmazan and Nasrollah Mola'i Hashjin and Atosa Bigdeli (2019), Explaining the Role of Tourism in the Social Sustainability of Villages in Ghaemshahr Township, Relying on Local Managers. Journal of New Attitudes in Human Geography, 11 (2), 83-97.
21. Methani, Mehrdad (1979), Investigating and Analyzing the Position of Media Literacy in Tourism Management and Planning (Case Study of Mazandaran Province). Journal of New Attitudes in Human Geography, 11 (1), 217-242.