- Allen H.H., Chia-wei, H., Tsai-Chi K., Wei-Cheng W., 2009, Risk evaluation of green components to hazardous substance using FMEA and FAHP, Expert Systems with Applications., 36,7142-7147.
- Arnesano. M., Revel. G.M., Seri. F.A., 2016, tool for the optimal sensor placement to optimize temperature monitoring in large sports spaces, Automation in Construction 68 (2016) 223–234.
- Asilian. H., 2016, Air pollution, Sobhan etd, Vol 3, pp 152. [Persian].
- Azizi, Gh., 2007, Tehran air pollution simulation, Natural Geographic Researchs, Vol 68, 15-32 pp. . [Persian].
- Bahmanpour. H., 2017, Environmental education for managers, Department of environment, I.R.IRAN, PP 233. [Persian].
- Bahmanpour, H., Mafi, A., Salajegheh, B., 2013, Study on sport spaces in Tehran mountain, National Olympic Committee, IRAN, 67 pp. [Persian].
- Bohling, Geoff, 2005. Kriging. Kansas Geological Survey
- Bono. R., Raffaella. D., Marco P., Valeria R., Renato R., 2010, Benzene and formaldehyde in air of two winter Olympic venues of “Torino 2006, journal homepage : www.elsevi e r.com/locate/envint, 2010
- Campbell. M., Li. Q., Gingrich, S., Macfarlene. R, 2015, Should people be physically active outdoors on smog alert days? Canad J public health 2015 June; 96(1):24-8.
10. Carlisle. A.J., Sharp. N.C., 2001, Exercise and outdoor ambient air pollution, Br J Sports Med 2001; 35:214-222.
11. Florida K, James G. Athens 2004: the pollution climate and athletic performance. J Sports Sci2004; 22:967-80.
- IARC, 2013, International Agency for Research on Cancer, Latest world cancer statistics Global cancer burden raises to 14.1 million new cases in 2012: Marked increase in breast cancers must be addressed, WHO website.
13. Jozi, A., Padash, A., 2009, Risk assessment and Management, IAU publisher, 344 pp. [Persian].
- Lippi, G., Guidi. G.C., Maffulli, N., 2008, Air pollution and sports performance in Beijing. Int J Sports Med 2008 Aug; 29(8):696-8.
- Mohaghegh. S., Hajian. M., 2013, Sport and Air pollution, Scientific Journal of Medical, Vol 31, No 3, 237-249. [Persian].
- Nasibulina, Anastasia, 2015, Education for Sustainable Development and Environmental Ethics. Available online at www.sciencedirect.com, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 214 (2015) 1077 – 1082.
- Qiase-aldin. M., 2015, Air pollution and control, Tehran University Etd, pp 380. [Persian].
- Qu, Y., Liu, Y., Ravi, N., Li, M., 2015. Sustainable development of eco-industrial parks in China: effects of managers' environmental awareness on the relationships between practice and performance. www.elsevier.com/locate/jclepro, Journal of Cleaner Production 87, 2015, 328e338.
- Rohani, A., Tayebi Sani, S.M., Morsal, B., Bahmanpour, H., 2017, Spatial assessment and environmental sustainability assessment of Tehran Shemiran sports complexes in relation to air pollution zoning: towards sustainable development and environmental protection, Quarterly of Geography (Regional Planning), Vol 8, No 1, 215-236 pp. [Persian].
- TAQCC, 2016, Teharan Air Quality Control Company, Report of Tehran, Tehran Municipality, Nashr-e- Shahr, pp 265.[Persian].
- Tayebi, S. M. (2016). Identifying between environmental EIS and public participation, Ph.D. Thesis, Islamic Azad University, Tehran North Branch, 276 p. [Persian].
- USEPA, 2004. An examination of EPA risk assessment principles and practices. EPA/100/B-04/001. Washington (DC): OSA, USEPA; 2004, http://www.epa.gov/OSA/pdfs/ratf-final.pdf [accessed 30.10.13].
- WB, 2015, Air pollution cost in global, World Bank Reports, www.worldbank.org/en/.../air-pollution-deaths-cost-global-economy