Wallerstein, I., (1991), “Geopolitics and geoculture essays on the changing world-systems”, Pirouz Izadi, Ney publications.
Alem, Abdolrahman, (1999),”foundations of political science, Tehran, Ney publications
Benett, Andi(2007), Leila Jo afshani & Hassan chavoshian, Tehran, Akhtaran Publication.
Berenskoetter Felix and Williams M (2007) power of world politices, Routledge.
Chautard, Sophie(2007), syeyed hamed raziei, “comprendre la geopolitique, Tehran, samt publications.
Choopani, yadollah(2009), “phenomena of globalization of cultures, faslnameh siasat, majalleh daneshkadeh hoghogh va olom siasi, circulation 39, vol 3.
Clegg, Stewart R. (2000), Power Framework, Translated by Mostafa Younesi, Tehran: Strategic Studies Research Center.
Cohen, Saul, B.(1963), “Geostrategical and Geopolitical Regions-Geography and Politics in a world devided”, Random House Publications.
Flint, colin(2011),”introductio0n to geopolitics,Tehran,ghomes publivations.
10. Galbraith, John Kent (2002), Anatomy of Power, Translation by Mahboubeh Mohajer: Tehran, Soroush Publication.
11. Gallahar, Carolyn(2011), Nami mohammad hassan & ali mohammadpour,”Key concepts in political geography”, Tehran, zeytoon sabz publications.
12. Gallahar, Carolyn,(2011), Nami mohammad hassan & ali mohammadpour,”Key concepts in political geography”, Tehran, zeytoon sabz publications.
13. Gharagozlo, mohammad(2003), “what is culture and civilization”, Ettelaat siasi va eghtesadi, 18th year vol 5 & 6.
14. Gharagozlo, Mohammad, (2003),” dialogue among civilizations the forgotten idea, ettelaat siasi VA eghtesadi, 17th year vol 9 & 10 pp189-190.
15. Gottman, Jean, (1973), “the significance of territory”, Charlottesville, University press of Virginia.
16. Hafeznia, Mohammad reza(2006), “principles and concepts of geopolitics”, pazhoheshkadeh amirkabir publications.
17. Hafeznia, Mohammad reza, va kaviani rad, morad (2014),”philosophy of political geography”, Tehran, pazhoheshkadeh motaleat rahbodi publications.
18. Haggett, peter(1994),”Geoghrafy: A modern synthesis”, Tehran, Samt publications.
19. Hantington, S. (1993), “the clash of civilizations”, Amiri, M. Ettelaat siasi eghtesadi,
20. Heidari G.(2004), “cultural geopolitics or geoculture”, Iranian association of geolitics publications.
21. Heidari, G. (2002), “localization, nationalization, globalization in the 21st century” Gozaresh e goftego.
22. Imam Zadeh Fard, Parviz (2010), A Study of the Power of Soft Power in Politics from Ancient to Contemporary, Political Studies Quarterly, Tehran: Year 2, Issue 7.
23. Imam Zadeh Fard, Parviz (2010), A Survey on the Status of Soft Power in Politics from Ancient to Contemporary, Political Studies Quarterly, Tehran: Year 2, Issue
24. Jameson, Fredric, (2012), “post modernism and consumer society,Tehran, pezhvak publivations.
25. Kaviani Rad, Morad & Morteza Tahami (2013), “Relations of Environmental Inception with religious trainings”, faslnameh geografiayee, 11th year, vol 38.
26. Kelc, Stewart (1999), The Power Framework, Translated by Mostafa Younesi, Tehran: Strategic Studies Research Center.
27. Lashgari Tafreshi, Ehsan and Ahmadi, seyed abbas, (2016),”principals opf cultural geography,Tehran,samt publications
28. Lashgari Tafreshi, Ehsan, (2012), “Strategic places and regions of the world, Tehran, Entekhab Publications.
29. Lukes, Steven (2005), Power (Radical Attitude), Translation by Emad Afurogh, Tehran: Aqa Publication
30. Mark Henri, paul(1995),masoud mohammadi,”poverty progress and development”,Tehran, daftar motasleat siasi va beinolmelal
31. Mohammadi, Manoochehr(1998) Foreign Policy of the Islamic Republic of Iran: Principles and Issues,Dadgostar Publishing
32. Mojtahedzadeh, P.(2000), “geopolitical ideas and Iranian realities”, Ney publications.
33. Mojtahedzadeh, P. (2010), “Political geography and geopolitics”, samt publications.
34. Molana, Hamid, (1992) “international flow of information”, yones shekarkhah, Tehran markaz motaleat VA tahghighat resaneh publications.
35. Moshirzadeh, Homeira (2005), The Evolution of International Relations Theories, Tehran, Publications
36. Muir, Richard(1997), mirheidar, dorreh and seyed yahya, safavi, “Political geography a new introduction”, Dorreh mir heydar, geographical organization of armed forces, publications.
37. Nye, Josef (2002), the paradox of American power: why the world s only superpower cant Go it alone.New, Oxford university press.
38. Petersen, Kira, (2011) The Concept of Power in International Relations Harvard university, 256 pages.
39. Rabbani, rasool & yaghoub Ahmadi(2005),”globalization and future of ethnic cultures, ettelaat siasi va farhangi,19th year, vol 11 & 12.
40. Roshan, Ali asghar & noorollah Farhadian (2006) Geography Political Military Dictionary, First Edition, Tehran, Imam Hossein University Press
41. Russell, Bertran(1988), Power, Translation of Najaf Davayandari, Tehran: Kharazmi.
42. Huntington, Samuel. P. (1996), The Clash of Civilizations p. 246: La premiere guerre civilisationnelle' the distinguished Moroccan scholar Mahdi Elmandjra called the Gulf War as it was being fought.
43. Shakui, H.(1998),”new trends in philosophy of gepgrasphy”, gita shenasi publications
44. Shakui, H.(1998), “applied geography”, astan ghods razavi publications.
45. Shakui, H.(2003), “environmental philosophies and geographical schools gita shenasi publications
46. Slowe, Peter M. (1990), “Geography and Political Power”, Routledge.
47. Tavasoli, G, Ghasemi, Y. (2004), “collective identities and globalization”, nameh olom ejtemaei publications.
48. Vaezi,Mahmood(2008) Security Security in Iraq, Actors and Approaches, Hamshahri of Diplomatic, No. 24
49. Taylor, Peter J. (1989), “Political Geography, second edition”, Longman publications
50. Zeinolabedin,yoosef(2013) The role of culture in the geocalctic bond between Iran and Central Asia, Quarterly Journal of the Great Khorasan Research Center, :Vol.4, No. 10, Spring 2013