Abedi, Gh. 2009. “Investigation of Disasters and its Role in Sustainable Development with Emphasis on Iran”, [in Persian], Sepehr Journal, Year 7, No 28
Abdollahi, M. 2012. “Crisis Management in Urban Areas”, [in Persian],. Fourth edition. Municipality.
Ainuddin, S., & Routray, J. K. (2012). Community resilience framework for an earthquake prone area in Baluchistan. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, 2, 25-36. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijdrr.2012.07.003
4. Alexander, D. E. (2013). Resilience and disaster risk reduction: an etymological journey. n Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci. Discuss.: 17 April 2013.
5. Allan, P., & Bryant, M. (2012). Resilience as a framework for urbanism and recovery.
6. Allen, C. R., Birge, H. E., Bartelt-Hunt, S., Bevans, R. A., Burnett, J. L., Cosens, B. A.,... Uden, D. R. (2016). Avoiding decline: Fostering resilience and sustainability in midsize cities. Sustainability (Switzerland), 8(9). doi: 10.3390/su8090844
7. Azizi, MM. Akbari, R. 2006. “Urban considerations in assessing cities’ vulnerability to earthquakes”., [in Persian], Fine Arts magazine. No 34
8. Baft-e-Shahr Consulting Engineers. 2006. Master plan of Tehran city., [in Persian], Tehran.
9. Cangelosi, E. (2015). Reshaping spaces and relations: Urban gardening in a time of crisis. Partecipazione e Conflitto, 8(2), 392-416. doi: 10.1285/i20356609v8i2p392
10. Carpenter, A. (2015). Resilience in the social and physical realms: Lessons from the Gulf Coast. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, 14, 290-301. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijdrr.2014.09.003
11. Farzad Behtash, MR. Pir Babaei, MT. Kayneja, MA. and Babaei, MT. 2012. “Explaining Dimensions and Components of Resilience of Islamic Cities”,, [in Persian], Quarterly Journal of Iranian Cities, Vol. 3, No. 9: 114.
12. Fallahi, A. Jalali, T. 2013. “A Resilient Reconstruction from Urban Design Point of View after Bam Earthquake”, [in Persian]. Journal of Fine Arts, Architecture and Urbanism, Volume 5, No 3. p 1
13. Ghadiri, M. Roknaddin Eftekhari, A. Shayan, S. Parhizkar, A. 2011. “Explaining the Socio-Spatial Focus of Tehran’s Vulnerability against Earthquake”, [in Persian], Journal of Planning and Space Planning, Volume 16, No
14. Golkar, C. 2005. "Appropriate SWAT for Urban Design", [in Persian], Soffeh Scientific Journal, No. 41
15. Holling, C. S. (1996). Engineering resilience versus ecological resilience. Washington: Engineering within ecological constraints. National Academy.
16. Pimm, S. L. (1984). The complexity and stability of ecosystems.
Schuetze, T., & Chelleri, L. (2013). Integrating decentralized rainwater management in urban planning and design: Flood resilient and sustainable water management using the example of coastal cities in The Netherlands and Taiwan. Water (Switzerland), 5(2), 593-616. doi: 10.3390/w5020593
17. Kazemi, D. 2015. “Designing a Conceptual Framework to Measure Components Influencing City Resilience against Earthquake Crisis, Case: Tehran”. Ph.D. thesis. [in Persian], Science and Research University.
18. Rafiian, M. Rezaii, MR. Asgari, A. Parhizgar, A. Siavash, SH. 2010. “Conceptualization of Resilience and its Indicators in Community-Based Disaster Management (CBDM). [in Persian],
19. Rezaii, MR. 2000. “Explaining Resilience of Urban Communities to Reduce the Effects of Natural Disasters (Earthquake) Case: Tehran Metropolis”, Ph.D. thesis in geography and urban planning, Tarbiat Modarres University
20. Rezaii, MR. Rafiian, M. Hosseini, M. 2015. “Measurement of Physical Resilience of Urban Communities against Earthquake, Case: Neighborhoods of Tehran”, [in Persian]. Human geography research, volume 47, No.4
21. Rezaiinia, H. Sotudeh, S. Poursareskanrood, M. 2010. “Developing Executive Strategies for Sustainable Development of Crisis Management”, [in Persian]. The first national student conference on management and new technologies in Health Sciences, Health and the Environment
22. Salmani Moghadam, M. Kavian, F. 2014. “The role of land use planning in improving the resilience of urban communities against earthquakes using GIS", [in Persian]. Geographical studies of arid areas, year 5, No. 17.
23. Timmerman, P. (1981). Vulnerability,Recilience and the Collapse of Society.
24. Ziari, K. Rabiifar, V. 2011. “Assessing Sustainable Development of Zanjan from an Environmental Perspective Based on SWOT”, [in Persian].
25. Ziyari. Y. 2015. “Decision making models and techniques in urban planning with an emphasis on urban-use locating”, [in Persian]. Islamic Azad University of Tehran, Central Branch. 9782-964-10-0942-1
26. Ziyari, Y. Ebadolazadeh Maleki, B. 2017. “Assessment of the Level of Social Resilience against Earthquakes, Case: District 1 of Tehran”, [in Persian], 4th International Conference on Modern Technologies in Civil Engineering, Architecture and Urban Planning